Single-user edition. A STREAM database configured with PCI DSS v2.0 content for use with the free single-user version of Acuity's GRC software solution, STREAM Integrated Risk Manager (Version 2.0)
ISO 9001 Application Content
Single-user edition. The STREAM Content Loader configured with ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) content for use with the free single-user version of STREAM Integrated Risk Manager.
The STREAM Content Loader will upload this content automatically into an existing STREAM database, or a blank database.
Please note that this product is the single-user edition. Please contact us for a quote for the Enterprise (multi-user) edition.
The ISO 9001 Application Content Loader is configured with the BS EN ISO 9001:2008 (including corrigendum July 2009) control set against which users can measure and report on their compliance with the ISO 9001 standard. The application is also configured with a set of quality-related threats, and performance metrics for key controls.
This application, when used with the STREAM Integrated Risk Manager software will help automate your Quality Management System (QMS), providing functions to:
- measure, monitor and report on compliance with ISO 9001
- identify, assess, track and manage risks to the quality of products and services
- monitor the performance of key controls and understand the corresponding risk positions
- log incidents and near misses and use the information to continually improve your risk and compliance processes
- provide visibility of information for auditors, including 'statements of applicability' and 'risk treatment plans'
You will be able to monitor and report on the performance of your QMS in real time with historical trend analysis.
If you wish to take a risk based approach, the provided content includes example 'quality oriented' threats. You can optionally use to STREAM to define further threats, link them to the relevant asset class(es), and then link appropriate ISO 9001 controls or metrics to indicate the effectiveness of risk treatment.
You can then assess and track the risk treatment status of these threats to your business, whether they apply to specific products or services, or to the QMS as a whole.