Single-user edition. A STREAM database configured with PCI DSS v2.0 content for use with the free single-user version of Acuity's GRC software solution, STREAM Integrated Risk Manager (Version 2.0)
Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
STREAM provides an integrated risk and compliance management solution for the healthcare & pharmaceutical sector.
With STREAM you can:
- reduce your costs of complying with, and reporting on, health sector policy requirements and standards
- reduce incidents and report those that you do suffer in accordance with health sector guidelines
- provide assurance and evidence of good health sector governance and risk management
- manage risks and empower better management decision making.
STREAM will support individual risk and compliance applications (data privacy, health & safety, environmental etc.) or provide a holistic multi-application Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) solution.
Existing risk and compliance processes, often supported on spreadsheets, can be migrated to STREAM, which can also interface with third party solutions.
Compliance Management for the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Sector
Monitor and report on compliance with health sector standards*, e.g: ISO 27999, HIPPA as well as national / international standards and departments / health administrations / companies own internal standards.
Risk Management for the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Sector
Identify, assess and manage risk in accordance with national health sector or wider public sector requirements, e.g. in the UK: HM Treasury Orange Book and The Security Policy Framework.
With a focus on measuring ‘residual risk’ in relation to ‘risk appetite’, STREAM provides automation for risk management processes in accordance with all modern standards, including BS 31100, M_o_R and UK government’s National Information Assurance Strategy.
* Subject, where required, to licensing agreements with intellectual property owners.