Single-user edition. A STREAM database configured with PCI DSS v2.0 content for use with the free single-user version of Acuity's GRC software solution, STREAM Integrated Risk Manager (Version 2.0)
With STREAM as business continuity software you can reduce your BCM compliance and risk management costs, reduce incidents and optimise your BCM investments.
Monitor and report on compliance with business continuity standards. STREAM can be quickly and easily configured with any business continuity standard* or multiple sets of standards, for example:
- BS 25999
- ISO PAS 22399
- ISO 20000
- ISO 27001
- NFPA 1600
- NIST Special Publication 800-34
- ISO 27799 (Health Information)
- BS 25777
- Your own proprietary BCM standards
Performance Metrics for Key Controls
Define, record and monitor key metrics for quantifiable data on business continuity performance, such as:
- % critical business processes with business continuity plans tested successfully within the last 6 months
- % critical service elements which could continue to operate using unaffected alternative suppliers or internal staff.
Metrics data can be entered manually or via automated updates from feeder applications.
Log and assess business continuity risks onto risk registers. Specify mitigating actions and review residual risk status against risk appetite on management dashboards. Drill-down to investigate risks in more detail and report on risk across each part of the business model.
Track risk status in relation to BCM performance metrics and compliance with key controls. See ‘at a glance’ whether risks to business processes, systems, applications and projects are above or below risk appetite. Aggregate up to group, regional or Enterprise views.
Record and track the status of business continuity incidents and near misses. Report on the severity and frequency of incidents by category and historical trends. Link incidents to assets, risks and non-compliance with standards.
* Subject, where required, to licensing agreements with intellectual property owners